Fullerton Financial Planning In the Media
We believe in our mission and want to get the word out so more people can live their ideal retirements.
In the News
Learn more about our retirement tips and philosophy by checking out the media below.
On the Radio
The "Fullerton Financial Hour" radio show airs each Sunday on KTAR 92.3 FM at noon and on KFYI 550 AM at 1 p.m.
As a Podcast
On Your Bookshelf
Read Stephanie's latest book!
In straightforward terms, “Living a Happy, Healthy, and Inspired Retirement: Your Definitive Financial Guide” tells you what to look for — and what to avoid — in getting a retirement plan you can trust. Stephanie provides guidelines for:
- Steps to take now
- Choosing a trustworthy financial professional
- Remaining financially confident in an unsteady market
- Understanding the impact of taxes
- Diversifying your accounts
In the Headlines
Read Stephanie's featured articles:
- Everything you need to know to take advantage of the Arizona Charitable Tax Credit in 2019 for the 2018 tax year
- Should You Break up With Your Financial Professional Over Commissions and Fees?
- Dear Baby Boomer: Retirement Is This Close, and You Need to Deal With a Few Issues
- Keep Calm and Carry On as Markets Adjust to Trump Presidency
- 6 Things Married Couples Should Talk About When Planning for Retirement
- Cultivating a Culture of Experience
- Successful Women Owners Network 2016
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a event.