First Impressions Concierge – Reception
Director of Operations
General Summary of Duties and Responsibilities
The purpose of this position is to ensure superior customer service to all our guests coming into the office. Position requires employee to provide a WOW experience to all who come through our doors. This position is all about hospitality – greeting our guests, making cookies, keeping our snack buffet well stocked, making popcorn, getting our guests a beverage of their choice, preparing each conference room for them to meet with an Advisor and handing out roses as they leave.
- First point of contact for the phones. Answer the phone in a friendly, warm manner. Screen calls and send them to the appropriate team member in the back office.
- Record notes from every client conversation in the database.
- Prepare conference room for appointments. Greet incoming clients in a professional manner and take their beverage requests.
- Handle personal touches for client care – wind chimes, monkeys, birthdays, etc.
- Call qualified clients to “check in” and build relationships.
- Assist with projects as requested by the team.
- Check the mailbox and distribute within the office. Mail all outgoing correspondence at end of day. Drop off UPS delivery.
- Run errands as necessary.
- Last point of contact for clients – stand up as they exit the conference rooms, thank them for coming, hand them a rose and walk them out, opening the door for them.
- Keep the snack buffet well stocked throughout the day. Stock the coffee bar and drink station.
- Assist back office team with projects as requested.
- Stock the refrigerator with water and soda
- Manage the supply of soda, water, creamer, coffee, tea and candy.
- Assist marketing coordinator with client touch marketing program as needed
- Assist with the mailing of client update reports and mailings
As Needed Duties
- Keep a calendar of staff birthdays and work anniversaries.
- Coordinate birthday and anniversary cards signed by employees.
- Order gifts for the employee birthdays and 1st year work anniversaries.
- Coordinate birthday potlucks.
- Assist with team lunches
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Love for people
- Proficient phone skills
- Command of the English language and grammar
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and work with a demanding team
- Attention to detail
- Working knowledge of computers and software
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficient with general computer software and applications
- Ability to adapt to changes in process
- High School diploma or equivalent GED
- Loves to talk to people and is an extrovert
- Strong work ethic
- High level of interpersonal skills
- Customer service oriented
Nothing in this job description restricts management’s right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to or from this position at any time.
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a event.