The Financial Advisor works with the team to serve clients. The Financial Advisor will be responsible for all aspects of building, implementing and managing financial plans for a well-established base of clients as well as bringing new clients to the Firm. Key activities include understanding the client’s financial situation and goals, making appropriate recommendations to achieve those goals, and ensuring the implementation of the plan, in line with the Client’s objectives and needs. The role may also have a supervisory function within a small support team.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and implements services, for Clients, based on the client’s needs and objectives, and based on the Firms’ values, principles, and philosophy, including the Financial Advisor’s own professional background, including:
- Investment advice, implementation, and monitoring based on individual risk tolerance and client objectives
- Financial planning to include cash flow planning, estate planning, risk management, and other disciplines that make up holistic wealth management
- Apply and effectively communicate complex financial planning concepts based on client’s situation
- Gather client data and information and perform case analysis and develop recommendations
- Delivers and reviews plans, results and recommendations effectively with clients
- Works collaboratively with other professionals that work with the Client, as appropriate
- Coaching the client as a topical expert and as a trusted advisor
- Make educational presentations in various formats to clients, prospects, or others.
- Represents the firm well in the community
- Be available to participate in media and content creation.
- Be a thought leader in your space through generating content, commentary, and being knowledgeable of current economic and news events.
- Provides leadership, supervision, and coaching to other more junior team members
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 6 or more years’ experience working with high net worth families, individuals, and their related entities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CFA, CFP; MBA; CPA; J.D.; or other applicable certification preferred
- Series 65 required within first 90 days
- Life and Health Insurance license within 90 days
- Demonstrated commitment to community involvement
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM and financial services software
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong financial analytical and planning skills
- Proven ability to achieve results as an individual, team member and leader
- Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and people service focus
- Ability to demonstrate highest personal ethics, integrity and confidentiality
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a event.