The Associate Advisor works with the team to serve clients. The Associate Advisor will be responsible for all aspects of building, implementing and managing financial plans for a well-established base of clients. Key activities include understanding the client’s financial situation and goals, making appropriate recommendations to achieve those goals, and ensuring the implementation of the plan, in line with the Client’s objectives and needs. The role will work closely with the Financial Advisor.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Coordinates and implements services, for Clients, based on the client’s needs and objectives, and based on the Firms’ values, principles, and philosophy, including the Associate Advisor’s own professional background, including:
- Investment advice, implementation, and monitoring based on individual risk tolerance and client objectives
- Financial planning to include cash flow planning, estate planning, risk management, and other disciplines that make up holistic wealth management
- Apply and effectively communicate complex financial planning concepts based on client’s situation
- Gather client data and information and perform case analysis and develop recommendations
- Delivers and reviews plans, results and recommendations effectively with clients
- Works collaboratively with other professionals that work with the Client, as appropriate
- Coaching the client as a topical expert and as a trusted advisor
- Represents the firm well in the community
- Be available to participate in media and content creation with the Firm’s marketing and communications team.
- Being knowledgeable of current economic and news events.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university
- 2 or more years’ experience working with high net worth families, individuals, and their related entities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- CFA, CFP; MBA; CPA; J.D.; or other applicable certification is a plus
- Series 65 required within first 90 days
- Life and Health Insurance license within 90 days
- Proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM and financial services software
- Proven ability to demonstrate strong financial analytical and planning skills
- Strong work ethic, professional demeanor and people service focus
- Ability to demonstrate highest personal ethics, integrity and confidentiality
Ready to Take The Next Step?
For more information about any of the products and services listed here, schedule a meeting today or register to attend a event.